TOP 20 MYLES MUNROE QUOTES OF ALL TIME Dr. Myles Munroe is one of the top five people that helped shaped my life to be who I am today. He...
In late 2014, I read the book 10X Rule and it blew my mind, I was challenged to challenge myself to push beyond the limit and dare to be extraordinary in all I pursue.
The 10X Rule was written by Grant Cardone has since then constitute my top 50 Life transforming books.
Cardone is the author of seven books: Sell To Survive (2008), The Closer’s Survival Guide (2009), If You’re Not First, You’re Last (2010), The 10X Rule (2011), and Sell or be Sold (2012), The Millionare Booklet (2016), Be Obsessed or Be Average (2016). On November 29, 2016, Forbes named Cardone #1 of the “25 Marketing Influencers to watch in 2017”
Cardone owns and operates several businesses: Cardone Acquisitions. Cardone Enterprises, and The Cardone Group. Cardone holds a real estate portfolio in the United States estimated to be valued at around $350 million.
Below are my favourite top 20 Quotes from him. I hope it has an effect in your life as it did mine.
- The most successful CEOs are reported to read an average of 60 books and attend more than six conferences per year – whereas the average American worker reads an average of less than one book and makes 319 times less income.
- Comfort is a disease. And it’s what the media wants you to do. It’s definitely what the big pharmaceutical companies want you to do. They want you to get comfortable. All the big money on this planet actually wants you to get comfortable so you just sit back and become a passive spectator in the game of life.
- Success is your duty, obligation and responsibility
- I suggest that you become obsessed about the things you want; otherwise, you are going to spend a lifetime being obsessed with making up excuses as to why you didn’t get the life you wanted.
- Very successful people don’t seek comfort; they seek success and are willing to do what is most uncomfortable. But most of the world is seeking comfort and familiarity, which are traps that cause you to settle for the mediocre. If you want to get to the next level of your business, you’ve got to be comfortable being uncomfortable.
- In order to get to the next level of whatever you’re doing, you must think and act in a wildly different way than you previously have been. You cannot get to the next phase of a project without a grander mind-set, more acceleration, and extra horsepower
- Average is a failing plan! Average doesn’t work in any area of life. Anything that you give only average amounts of attention to will start to subside and will eventually cease to exist.
- When people start limiting the amount of success they desire, I assure you they will limit what will be required of them in order to achieve success and will fail miserably at doing what it takes to keep it
- Never reduce a target. Instead, increase actions. When you start rethinking your targets, making up excuses, and letting yourself off the hook, you are giving up on your dreams!
- Success is not something that happens to you; it’s something that happens because of you and because of the actions you take.
- Disciplined, consistent, and persistent actions are more of a determining factor in the creation of success than any other combination of things
- Most people only work enough so that it feels like work, whereas successful people work at a pace that gets such satisfying results that work is a reward. Truly successful people don’t even call it work; for them, it’s a passion. Why? Because they do enough to win!
- Your persistence on any given endeavor is determined by the clarity of your purpose.
- If you have attention on your problems, your goals aren’t big enough
- Average is a failing formula.
- Fast is the new big. Perfection is the killer to production. Perfection is basically a symptom of procrastination.
- The weak compete. The strong dominate.
- Average doesn’t work in any area of life. Anything that you give only average amounts of attention to will start to subside and will eventually cease to exist. Companies, industries, artists, products, and individuals who continue into the future successfully are those who approach every activity with the outlook that average is just not good enough. You need to change your commitment and thinking to be far above any concepts of average.
- Success is no different than any other skill. Duplicate the actions and mind-sets of successful people, and you will create success for yourself.
- Don’t just make money, make a difference.